If you have any questions about our online course, please feel free to give us a call before ordering at 850-477-3948 Option #1 Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. CST to 5:00 p.m. CST, or use the “contact us” section of our website to send us an email. Before ordering, please make sure your computer system has the following minimum requirements:
- Internet Service
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 or higher
- All Web Browsers are compatible
- 800 x 600 or higher display
- Windows Operating system
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Cookie enabled
- Java script enabled
- Mac/IPad users may have to download special program for audio use
- After enrollment, if you have questions about any course materials or concepts, please call 800.200.1030, Monday through Friday, between 9:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m., to speak with an instructor. Or, you can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE UNDERSTAND THE FOLLOWING BEFORE YOU REGISTER
- Once the course is ordered, no refunds are permitted.
- Upon registration, the student will be issued a password that will be valid for one year. The course must be completed within one year after registration.
- No additional textbook or materials are required to complete the course. Students are welcome to purchase optional study materials at our online bookstore.
- The Final Practice Exams are timed for 3 hours and are self-grading. Students may take these exams as often as desired. They are NOT a requirement to complete the course. The Final Exam is also timed for 3 hours. A score of 70% is required to pass the exam and to pass the course.
- If the student fails the final exam, the student must wait at least 30 days (but before the 1-year password expires) before the student will be allowed to take another final exam. The student will still able to access the course materials for studying if the first test is failed. If the student fails the second final exam, the entire course must be repeated and the student must pay the full tuition fee again.
- The course is entirely web-based and is not downloadable. The student is encouraged to take his or her time with each section at his or her own pace, provided the course is completed within one year of registration. All quizzes and tests are submitted and graded electronically and are not downloadable.
- Every online student must agree to the following affidavit sworn statement: “I certify that I personally have completed all assignments and have not duplicated any portion of the end of course examination.” This affidavit will be presented to the student prior to taking the final exam. The student will have to select “yes” to the affidavit statement in order to take the test.
- Upon passing the final exam, the student will be provided with a certificate of course completion (also known as a Course Report) which the student can print at home. Alternatively, the student can request that a Course Report be mailed directly to the student’s address. The student must bring his or her course report to the state exam.
- In order to take the state exam, the student must complete the online course and have his or her application approved by the Florida Division of Real Estate. Students are encouraged to submit their applications as soon as possible and not wait until the online course is completed.
SALES ASSOCIATE PRE-LICENSE COURSE TIMELINE
Introduction to the Real Estate Business
License Law and Qualifications
License Law and FREC Rules
Real Property Ownership
The Real Estate Market
No Longer Tested
Real Estate Appraisal
Real Estate Investment
Real Estate Taxes
Residential Real Estate Finance
Types and Sources of Mortgage Money
Real Estate Closing
Planning and Zoning
State and Federal Real Estate Laws
Violations, Penalties, and Procedures
Real Estate Math
63-Hour Courses with Timed End-of-Course Exam
This internet-based course meets the state’s requirements for the pre-license education needed to obtain a Sales Associate license. This course is offered in a Hybrid format which includes a LIVE WORKSHOP REVIEW VIA VIDEO. The Florida Real Estate Guide (matching textbook to the online course) is included with this course. Don’t forget you can purchase our State Exam Prep Book through our Bookstore.
Register for this Course
Have further questions? Call today or fill in the information and click submit! Someone will contact you immediately.